- - Select a cell in the worksheet
- - Go to the "Find and Select" button and choose "Find"
- - Click "Options", and then click the "Format" button”.
- - Click the "Font" tab.
- - Select the box Strikethrough" to place a check in it, and then click "OK."
- - Click "Find All"
- - A list of every cell that has strikethrough text or number in it will show up
- - Click on the name of a cell in the list to go to particular cell.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Find Cells which have Strikethrough Text or numbers in MS Excel
To Find Cells which have Strikethrough Text or numbers in MS Excel: