- - Select a cell in the worksheet
- - Go to the "Find and Select" button and choose "Find"
- - Click "Options", and then click the "Format" button”.
- - Click the "Font" tab.
- - Select the box Strikethrough" to place a check in it, and then click "OK."
- - Click "Find All"
- - A list of every cell that has strikethrough text or number in it will show up
- - Click on the name of a cell in the list to go to particular cell.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
To Find Cells which have Strikethrough Text or numbers in MS Excel: